Connecting to the headset
1. Make sure the device is on the same Wi-Fi network as the headset and the headset is on the patients head and RecoveryVR is running.
2. By pressing the CONNECT STREAM button a video window should appear. Tap the video to maximise it to full screen.
3. If it does not connect automatically get the VR user to click the REFRESH NETWORK button in the IN CLINIC menu.
Logging in the VR user
4. Select LOG IN USER in the menu tab and use your device to type in their information. If
someone else is logged in press LOG OUT USER to get them back to the login screen.
Controlling the headset
5. Once connected the streaming app user can control the headset without the VR user having to navigate the menu. In the MENU tab you can change the DIFFICULTY and VISIBLE HAND and RETURN TO MENU. In the LIBRARY tab you can change the current activity.